A cat bird was in them last evening and a few blue Jays before him. We had a raccoon raid last year with the drought. I let them have what few...
Ah, good info. My basement runs mid 60's in the winter, so that may explain the sprouting
Does anyone see a correlation with the secondaries activity related to flue height? I run a Jotul Castine in a 23 ft interior chimney top vented...
It seems like it went from pretty warm and humid to almost fall-like around here in just two weeks. Not complaining too much, I just don't like...
6 gallons of grapes picked tonight. The birds were starting to get into them. Rain in the forecast tonight, so I figured time to get them down....
Can't beat that, having homemade sauce ready to go. The Mrs is now prepping ingredients for sauce that will be made tomorrow and canned. I'll be...
Sell some wood and buy more tools Pete.:whistle:
I'm really liking this thread. I can see where a grate would make sense keeping the skewers from rolling. I may have to fab one up or see what...
Not much left of this one. [ATTACH]
The grapes are just about ready. The yellow jackets are starting to get on them. The dark purple ones are ready, the greenish pink ones need...
M2theB, how do you keep the onions from sprouting in storage? Is it an unheated basement area? I store a bag of onions in the basement, but the...
Likes also reduce the number of posts in a thread. If someone posts a comment, hitting like reduces the number of members doing the... X1 X2...
Dennis, your picture is at the top of the page in Google images when I typed in "firewood stacks". That picture must be getting some views. As...
The wire wheel really grabbed the basting points a few times. It's clean and seasoned on the inside and ready to use. It took about a half hour...
I'll be checking mine before leaf mulching season.
We sometimes hear a lawn mower going in the neighborhood, a loud thwunk, and a curse word.:rofl: :lol:
Very good score today. My parents grabbed this unmarked dutch oven at a yard sale. It was a funny phone call, since they already picked it up...
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.:yes:
I'll need it right after it get rid of it.:rofl: :lol:
These blades are from my dad's Toro walk behind mower dual blades. He went to check the blades and found the trailing edges pretty worn out. The...