A few years back I helped a friend replace a few pieces of cracked soapstone on his stove. The pieces had thin kerf running down the middle of...
I am trying to figure out what could be causing short secondary combustion times with my stove. I removed the secondary assembly, the rear plate...
From stove to metal bucket that sits in the Weber grill for at least a week. Then into curbside trash. I leave the ash pan full.
Perfect evening to clean the flex liner and the wind was going away from me. The cap only had maybe a 1/4 cup of the usual dark soot. The cap...
Perfect day for it. It looks like you were cleaning a stove earlier?:rofl: :lol:
There was a planer like that for sale two towns over from me. Very similar in size. I can't remember how many cutter knives were on it. Pretty...
That looks like a real cool show. I love any big iron, traction engines, steam powered machinery, power hammers, presses, etc. Nothing like that...
That is quite a haul. That poster has quite some wood piles in the background.
Thank you. It was long time planning this out. The extended drill bit saved the day. I'm going to slow the choochin' down on the stove this season.
Post it on craigslist and see if Mwalsh9152 will stop over and grab it.:whistle: Just funnin' ya.
Went to big blue box store just after 6am. Couldn't find the stove cement or 5" damper plate. Two employees helped me and found both. The cement...
Elm is pure misery. Fiskars bounces right off. Put it to the curb with a free sign on it.:whistle:
This was a just a small project, but took lots of adjusting. I wanted to add a plate damper just above the stove but the metal rod is never long...
Kind of a crap shoot this time of year for us when the tropical weather drags the humidity up this way.
Charcoal probably will not burn too long where it is so light and not very dense compared to Anthracite coal. Maybe built a retort with a metal...
Stamp probably would have been too big!:rofl: :lol:
Possibly a salesmans sample. Any stamp on the side? Very cool.
I'll try them tomorrow. Big orange, tsc and another store did not have it where I was today.
Run 'em on down to me so I can finish this tonight. :rofl: :lol:
Here is the left plate. Where there is rust, the cement fell out. Where it is clean, it was solid. The rectangle is where the secondary air...