I picked some quince from the bush out back this evening and made some jam. I tried it years ago and I wasn't crazy about it. Not sure about it...
Crabapple jelly done. Only about a 5 cup yield, but the yellowish jelly is so good. On second thought. A dash of cinnamon makes it taste like an...
Looks like it was a punched eye and not folded around. Can't wait to see it cleaned up.:yes:
It should clean up pretty well with lots of pitting. How about a mounted wire wheel before a disk? Not as aggressive. Could you take a top...
All sounds good to me. I hope some cool fall weather rolls in before then.
I've never been to Deerfield. Maybe time to check it out this year.
I looked into entering the local fair down here for jelly and jam, and it really was a lot to consider. There is the presentation of the jar,...
I'm not a fan of spicy foods, but that looks really good. I have a bag of nice crabapples to pick through and process in the morning. I forget...
Any idea how the drag saw advances the saw into the cut? Great stuff by the way. I love anything coal, steam and iron.
Someone forgot to dust the cobwebs or no jack studs?
You will be the elm expert here before you know it...:rofl: :lol:
That's good. You'll need the carbon credits to offset hauling all that elm back home to Ma.:)
Artisinal firewood?
:picard: All sorts of fun going on there. You'll get it done gooder.:yes:
If it is like tomato meat sauce, sure, but it would need a pressure canner if there is meat in it. It should not get too mushy. My wife's tomato...
Oh, a shorts and uglies crib may be what's needed for that.
They used "new math" to figure that out.
Yes I am. I'll change the glass gasket before the season gets underway. :yes:
Wow, this goes back a few years. Was this 2013 or 14? The gent in the green jacket was a woodworker and canoe builder from NY from the other...
Heard of it, never tried it. I found some stainless steel brushes at the big blue box store that took the rust off pretty well. I wonder about...