I have never seen them on Jotuls. That would be a great feature though.
Beautiful indeed. Too bad spalted is usually too soft to craft it into something.
I worked in the living room finishing some mudding, priming and painting a corner and installing the last few pieces of molding. I found the...
Nah, never tire of food pics. It's like a hobby for me.
I use a piece of angle iron maybe 1 1/2" high. Pushed right into the coal bed so I can get the pizza in tight. It is low enough to let the heat...
Whew 32 quarts! I made just a few pints of applesauce with it being 98% humidity outside today. [ATTACH] My parents have a gallon size wire...
I'd take the turkey to-go over swerving the truck into a ditch. I hope the job situation works out for ya lukem.
I don't mean to keep hijacking this thread. Here is a picture of my parents Norway with the fungus on the leaves. Say maybe close to half the...
The local turkey flock is always walking around this particular neighborhood. A little too comfortable. One of the neighbors puts feed out in...
Those look very good. Are the bricks in place to prevent the crust from burning?
This carving is just the head on display. I have done a few others like this. My wife said the same thing about wood burning as it shows more...
Here is the show info. [ATTACH] Warner, forging is a fun hobby and great if you have basic tools to get started. We have a running thread on...
More of a nusiance. Why do my maple leaves have spots?!
Here is another wood carving completed. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. This goose head took over 30 hours over the last month to finish....
I think we will have a less than stellar year with the spring rains. A lot of maples have the black tar fungus spots on the leaves and turned...
Awesome. Nice colors even for an overcast day. No dust is a plus.
I hear they taste like chicken, Pete.
I like the fact that I can get her out with me on a crisp morning to without complaining. It just cost me a donut and hot chocolate.:whistle:
My daughter is very interested in digital photography. We were up before sunrise on Sunday and made a bunch of stops locally. I took this one of...
This is quite a place everyone has contributed to in their own way. Steady as she goes and keep up this awesome site! I've met a few members and...