coffee time and warm up some it was 18 this morning and 35 this evening when got off work
evening mike hows you
tired and wore out its coffee time
evening steve hows you
no clean up no deer taken out lol
why annoyed ? deer problem ?
pm sent
Get a list together and I'll look tomorrow I know I have a tank and possibly plastics I've had about a dozen 026
Evening mark how's you
I have a tank you can have blacksmith possibly other pieces I'll have to see what all I do have
Evening guys how's everyone
Morning guys how's everyone
how much snow did you get kevin
evening kevin hows you
lol you guys voted down my choice
evenign mike hows you and mark it on your calendar guys mike posted a picture
cold and boring didnt do much
lol id be sweating
evening ladies its 29 here now 35 this morning
Morning dave how's you and it's still Monday for me