Minivan truck? You mean a regular minivan? I don't think even a loaded one would be $80k. At least that truck is diesel...I thought at first it...
So how does that work exactly? You blast until you think its deep enough and then send it, crossing all fingers and toes that it actually goes...
Very nice, but :bug:
Vaguely, yes ;) Open cab...so this is gonna be the "summer tractor" this year, huh? :tractor:
The building inefficiency is just mind blowing...you'd have to keep a window open just to have enough makeup air! :faint:
[IMG]
Hey Moparguy , this guy gets some nice stuff in, and sells for top $, but sheesh! :bug: [ATTACH]
Didn't get the oil cap latched back on right last night...MS290 waterproofed my left boot and pant leg right after it started...:hair:
Holy thread revival Batman! :eek: Just recently fixed the passenger side exhaust manifold leak that I had going on...turned out that it was just...
Going from the pictures, I love the finish you have on it now, very nice!
[IMG] [IMG]