Holy crud man! :faint: Can't like that one! That is literally a whole year for us...family of 4, all electric home, except for wood heat, but the...
A tree hugger is one thing, but too many "environmentalists" are becoming radical and sometimes violent...don't cut that tree down, because some 3...
Man, it's getting bad out there! So glad I don't live in the city...seems like it turns people into animals... especially chitcago
Some are just being more honest than others...50k is gonna be about the limit on a big stove, heck my wood furnace is rated for less than that...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Too flat and straight...the tail is no joke! I got a lil motion sick, never experienced that on a bike before, especially while I was the operator!
Yeah 2400 ft is a lot for a stove, unless the layout is pretty open, or at least conducive to heating from 1 stove...I do have a furnace...
When the goo is just thin enough to flow a lil bit...flow is progress :D
I worked with a couple of those guys...when they'd get wound up and start talking fast, no clue what was being said, none....other than...
A 1/2" lag bolt screwed into the center of each end of rounds, then a makeshift "spreader bar" (used 2x4s?) to attach a strap/cable, use a cheap...
Smaller pieces will still be consumed a lil faster, no? Might burn a lil hotter too? But I dunno, never owned one. Might just come down to drying...
[IMG] [IMG]
I knew I had heard that one before...just couldn't quite come up with the punch line though :rofl: :lol:
That's not snow, that's a heavy frost! :rofl: :lol:
Sight running S U P E R S L O O O W for anyone else today?
Notice: FHC membership under probation until further review.
[IMG]
Hey, I dint say nuttin about grumpy old farts...;) :rofl: :lol:
Old farts...:picard: :whistle: ;) :D