I agree...my experience has been stamped decks die one of two deaths (or both) rust, or cracks.
That's why the 3 year plan makes such good sense...you can miss a year and still be ok. Here, this'll get ya started... Solar Kiln Firewood Drying...
X2! Good to see ya pop up again! Dad has a lil Bobcat that size...handier than a shirt pocket...I'm actually using it right now to haul fill into...
That style splitter is nice, my brother has the split-fire (probably what they copied to make this one) and I like it a lot...wonder what they...
Eric Wanderweg :rofl: :lol:
Proper cribbing would have taken care of the issue, if they had known what they were dealing with, and at least the first layer spanned past the...
That would be great, but it's not that uncommon for underground utility maps to be wrong...the maps are only as good as the chits that the...
Looks like those tires have lots of life left in them...no where near having to do this yet... [IMG] I was going to say earlier that when I was in...
Article says outrigger was setting on septic tank...I almost mentioned that as a likely scenario earlier...
Probably not...could have likely climbed it, taken top down...but I know the weather we are having here today, it's too hot to work that hard! As...
"Hey ma, we'd better get that tree taken down before it falls on the house!" Shoulda took the chance with the tree...
Just use diesel drain oil and skip the charring step...;)
Yes! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
That first one is about right...things go in that bag, never to be seen again...I call it the black hole!
You should dry those out, bring em to Walt's for the raffle... frisbees :D
Ummm... [ATTACH]
No idea...just a pic I seen online. Right?! I think the cracks in the floor could be filled, but the beams, yeah, a real PITA! But whoever had...
Yeah, but what's your candle and lamp oil bill like?! ;) :rofl: :lol:
Seen this... Wow! [IMG]
[IMG]