How do you pile those rounds up so high?
Did you do all 60 cords by loading and unloading that truck? If so, I tip my hat to you sir!
On average, I probably get 6-8 cords of Silver Maple per year but only a small amount of that is really big. They are especially frustrating to...
The only suggestion I can offer is to face the loading door towards the birth so the north winter wind blows smoke away from you as you load it
The only thing I don’t like about silver maple is how big the main trunk gets
Depending on the bark bright yellow, pink, red, and green chalk can all get lost on a log for me. Blue never does. My wife tells me I take purple...
I only use blue chalk to mark logs due to being colorblind and most other colors blending in too much
I don't think one log will hurt me. haha!
I have a friend who's gf is named Julie...he asked me for the log so at the moment, its' in the back of my truck.
While cutting this beech log I began to wonder, which lasted longer the tree or this persons love for Julie? Haha
Don't burn your house down! haha
Looks like a string of days next week with highs in the low 50's. Will be running the owb for a little while longer.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Would love to see your boy have the same success as mine!
Don't worry about the haters. Instead, use the time to work with your son and count the money! Not sure how old your son is but when mine first...
I don't know man, once things fully return to normal I will have less time. I may just see it as an opportunity to raise my prices as I cut back...
It’s been my worry too. This is the first year it’s been an issue and I attribute that to how long they took to get here
Ouch!!
Looks like black locust to me as well. Haven’t seen that with thorns though
Many years I sell around 100-125. Last two years I have averaged a little over 200.
Still on the good side of 50 but only by a little more than 5 years