Kneeling. I guess most of my weight is on my shins sometimes
It's obvious (as it should be) we all do what is most comfortable to us. And it also seems, our bodies indicate what is comfortable and...
I can see where you're coming from if its a tree that's on unlevel ground. I won't cut on my knees until I'm left with the trunk and I'm...
Just the tip to see how it feels
Glad I was never a roofer...pretty tough on the body
I think we would all prefer that when possible. The whole bending over to cut thing isn't fun for me at all which is why I go to both knees on...
Of course you would...cutting at that height is awesome! I do cut at places besides my moms farm though and thats when I cut while on both knees.
I have seen multiple posts or comments about cutting logs up on a saw buck or table of some sort. I will be honest, I do most of my cutting while...
Finished off the pine today between school and his baseball game. About another cord and a half. About half of it was from this dead pine I...
Thanks for all of the kind words guys and gals. I tell my wife at least once a week we got lucky with him. He's self motivated and independent....
Ugh...only wish I could with some! There are a lot of really great parents out there but it's the lazy ones who raise the kids we hear too much...
People wear goggle when splitting?
He’s been out there some since he was 5 but probably a few more years till he can actually truly help
I took a day off from processing my wood to sell to give my 9yo some help with what he sells. Usually I have my small splitter around a lot more...
I have 2 Echo blowers and they have basically been bullet proof. About 8 years ago or so, I inquired about their chainsaws and was told by my...
Sometimes!
Leave the big ones for someone else if you aren't taking everything.
My one arm challenge usually involves drinking beer...although I've perfected it with both!
Some hybrid poplar, possibly Lombardi ?
20 cords of green oak itself should easily be 100k in weight. I would think it would have to be much more than 110k total.