Looks like mulberry to me. When you stop and think about it, humans and animals get diseases that disfigure them so why not trees as well?
As others have stated, it’s hard to imagine we are the only planet out there with life on it. Heck, there’s over 100 billion stars in the Milky...
76 degrees right after winter feels like mid summer. Just not used to sweating like that!
A type of red oak I believe
I get some of that every year. Usually it’s a long dead tree a customer waited too long to have taken out of their yard. That goes right into my owb
Back is making minor progress. I can stand up fully straight today and can walk almost normally. Not going to do much of anything again tomorrow...
I started with 6
I don’t separate
It’s worse when it’s sunny and 60 out!
I have some laying around. Never thought to take them but I will try anything right now!
Been a little over 24 hours since it happened and I’m bored to death just sitting around
I’m not sure exactly what happened to you but I’m a little sensitive to any polio survivors because my mom is one and I see the struggles she’s...
Thanks for all of the encouragement everyone. It’s spasms and when it happens it’s debilitating. Cant even move and a cough or sneeze almost...
When you have a machine, you must utilize it!
So as many of you know I’m a high school teacher. Friday was the first day of our 10 day break. With no real family plans, I was anticipating...
Rest up!
I think I would edit the video to just show the splitting part. Was painful watching the cut be made
Looks painful. I had some meniscus clean up work done in my early 30's. Surgery was only 20 minutes or so. I woke up while they were putting...
I will give this a shot later today. Pretty sure I won't be able to fully palm but I hope I'm close. As far as the daily stretching goes, when...
This general position. I may shift around some but that's what I mean.