Lots of sweat and sawdust stuck to my skin has served me well
Enjoying some Other Half from Brooklyn tonight
There is no magical formula for avoiding theft. Some will happen. We made it a point to let people know the wood was my kids. We had some theft at...
Made some progress on this pile of oak today.
Love me some cherry!
Hope there’s not too much rot. My experience with hickory has t been good when left on the ground in log form for too long.
You nailed it- you have to like it and the more you like it, the more you find yourself out there doing it. It’s therapy to me...provided no...
Due to taking my big splitter to 3 different friend houses and splitting about 8 cords collectively and then my back locking up last Saturday, I...
It’s much looser than yesterday. Already been cutting for about an hour and a half and feel much much better then yesterday. Still being careful...
The Baylor win secured first place and $155 for me.
Love it! I thought about having my son make bundles but he sells plenty without bundling. Good luck!
Used the 038 magnum. And yes I agree. Specially cut wood that wasn’t too big so I could use that saw. Will give it another go tomorrow
I know. It’s just difficult!
Even though I haven’t been able to do much due to my back spasms, my one worker has been splitting this week. Here’s the progress of the two...
That’s great!
Been to the chiropractor 4 days since Saturday. He has been able to loosen things up quite a bit. I also took prednisone this week and have done...
Does it require any further processing to fit in your stove?
What did the X-ray reveal?
Haven’t had any seriously dry weather here in south Jersey in years
I have had a gasification boiler for 10 years now and absolutely love it. It’s the only owb ive ever owned so I have nothing to compare it to. I...