If treated, it's a big fat NO
Very sharp looking
OMG!!
Why is that? I think trees are pretty resilient.
Yep
10" on the narrow end, 14" on the thick end It's all cut to 16" lengths now
What is HVBW? Heavenly black wocust? Ok...I’ll show myself out.
Lol!! I use the drop start method because I really do stop and start my saw between every load of logs on the forks. If I cut for two hours, that...
If I’m running a saw, it doesn’t feel like work!
We had 3-4 hours of mist and drizzle but I worked through it
My back is feeling much much better. I have full range of motion again but it does feel a little tight when I work some but it’s not really...
I know there are some women in here but this really is just a warning for the guys. I had something happen for the first and hopefully last time...
Cut this log today and have never seen an oak like this. Would have made some cool lumber [ATTACH]
Cuts like butter and dries out quickly!
Likewise. My boy had a third grader sleepover and the kid had a phone. My kid knows he better not ask for a while
I top cover all pine once I get it split and stacked.
Was able to get out earlier and do some cutting before my back began to tighten up. Just worked on this small diameter oak so I’m careful not to...
Avoid cedar
I was able to work for a while yesterday cutting and felt pretty good. Today it’s raining...first time for rain in the 10 days I’ve been...
Both!