I took my classes outside today for an Earth Day scavenger hunt and they found this. I have since learned what it is but I wanted to see if...
All very true BUT I'm sure someone has or will complain sadly.
I'm sure his neighbors love him...probably why he's trying to get it gone
I got every part they didn't chip, so down to about 6-8" in diameter.
Not yet. It just got dropped off yesterday and the butt end is currently blocked off by other logs
38” diameter
38” in diameter before the split
Sunny and 77. First day working in shorts this season.
Got those logs finished up today.
[ATTACH] I have never seen a mulberry even close to this big before. I couldn’t get to the butt end because it was dumped right up against other logs
I told him there’s no rush. It’s a job he will squeeze in when it’s raining out. I have complete trust in him
Some was cut but not much more than 2 cords or so. Between cutting/splitting and moving the splitter, 14 hours total. I did have a helper for...
Exactly! It would have taken him forever to split the wood with his single wedge splitter especially considering the size of some of the logs AND...
He did help one day for about two hours. I think he just wanted to see the tw6 and 6way wedge in action
I have a former student of mine who is. Ow in his 30’s that I’ve become friends with. Our boys are both 9, go to the same school, and play on the...
Happy birthday Brad
May not be the best thing to do but I just use a bench mounted stone disk
Put up a sign indicating it’s run by a kid. People love to support hard working kids. Hopefully you’ll have to build a bigger stand in the near...
Yesterday was a mix of D’s...Dolly Parton, the Doors, Don Williams, and Dave Matthews Band.
Glad you were able to get the saw going again!