I haven’t. I use the forks for picking up logs and any bins that get full of junk wood. I load splits by hand
No brace. Not sure if that would help spasms or not
It’s nice to have easy drops where you can practice your aim.
I am feeling pretty darn good. Can’t say it’s 100% back to normal but I’m not really limited in what I can do. It did tighten up as the day went...
If they are small (around 16” diameter or so) I just use my body. If they are bigger, I use the forks on the tractor. I basically never put the...
Put in a solid 4.5 hours today and finally got these logs cut that I had hoped to have finished 2 weeks ago.
I try to avoid noodling because time is money. I generally save a bunch of them and just dedicate a few miserable hours to the task
Nice size logs Nothing big and heavy
Nothing like having logs dropped off.
Oh I get stuck with my fair share of em unfortunately
Yeah you gotta take the good with the bad. I know you’re always up to the task though
Easily. 27” diameter oak cut 16” long was 389 pounds
Those huge knotty pieces are nothing but time suckers!
Looking good - teaching skills and building work ethic...plus providing great memories!
Haha! I posted my comment regarding that same thread before reading this comment,.
Dear lord man...that is almost as bad as that fat girl thread.
We have a winner!!
Lol!
Please don’t ever post a picture of your feet! Lol
Lol that’s what I’ve been saying!