I had a DE Red Eye also, it was pretty good. I would of most likely enjoyed it more but I was fighting the mud trying to get some beans in. [ATTACH]
Just finished one of these while planting some beans. It was very good, the last bit did have some umph to it. I did get a bit light headed but...
What type of wood are they selling & if you care to answer. What are they getting for a cord ?
These showed up today, now I get to hurry up & wait for them to rest & recoup. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have looked at those several times & damm near ordered one but I keep thinking I want a log lift also. That little option adds a good chunk of...
Raccoons are really greasy, an old boy that used to live down the road said they were nasty to eat. I took his word for it. I have seen mother...
Must just of been the Bics I was using. I use a couple smaller cheap triple torches that seem to work well if I keep them cranked up but they are...
So what are you gents lighting your stogies with ? I am using fluid refined 3 - 5 times & finding that it makes the cigars better because they...
This one was ok but nothing special, maybe over time or would of improved.
Had this Oliva Liga MLM 2nd this evening. yooperdave was correct, it’s was a gooder. [ATTACH]
Listening to the ballgame & watching the storms moving in. I am trying out this Gurkha Seduction 6”x60, it came in a sampler I bought on my first...
Making some progress getting the old truck emptied out. It’s only been on there for a year. This was yesterday’s [ATTACH] This was today...
Glad you had a good trip & some family time.
This one was pretty good, it’s the strongest cigar I have had yet. It had good draw & good flavors
Dark Knight it is. [ATTACH]
Beans are loaded, pudding is made & the granddaughters are eating. Now to decide on my dessert. Ave Maria Dark Knight or San Cristobal...
Lol, I just came in from doing a bit of that myself but no cigar. No worries with the breeze here, it’s gusting to 30+mph, temps in the upper...
Lot of places have those limits, I would run into that when I was over the road driving. Nothing like swiping a card three times to fill your rig...
A little well placed lead keeps them from jumping. They are unwelcome here especially after killing my fruit trees. They are thicker than thieves...
That’s nasty!!!