damm the luck. Where you looking to buy another box or just browsing ? Apparently folks heard that those cigars got your seal of approval &...
So today I had another Nicaraguan 2nd Gordo with a Cameroon wrapper. It was the same as the first, super easy draw almost like I wasn’t even...
That’s rough, making fun of ol’ Dog like that… :yes:
After looking thru these I don’t see any that specify Maduro unless I am just missing it. La Traviata Cigars | CigarLiberty.com
So after reading thru this thread a bit last night, what type of cigar are those La Traviatas that you fellas were raving about ? Animundo,...
Here are some pictures the Mulberry was cut 1-1/4”. These sit outside 24/7/365 This bench had that split when milled & screwed down. [ATTACH]...
It seems stable enough, I milled a couple chunks after buying my chainsaw mill. I use them for benches around the fire pit. Just screwed the...
I was going to have one of these 3 tonight but after some thought, the Clevelander somehow got turned down to 58*;I figured I better give them a...
That sounds like an embarrassing nickname…. :whistle:
If I ever make it down that way, I will let you know.
Yes, I have had one. I was pleasantly surprised. I have a box of Robustos & Toros so they should last awhile & hopefully they age well. I am...
I had one of these from my Gurkha sampler [ATTACH]
She works at UGA & lives in Danielsville.
My youngest daughter said it was $4.30 around Athens, GA when she filled up today. I paid $4.45 today.
That’s great that you are getting paid to cut wood on company time. That knuckle wound looks vaguely familiar… It appears to be from a...
Welp, I tapped into my last barrel of $2.79 gas... I thought of hanging on to it for nostalgia purposes but decided I better use it up. I am not...
That’s a very nice gesture & sounds like an interesting endeavor & story
Planting is all but done, about 30 acres left but the hay is getting taken off first. We have a brief reprieve of about a week then starting the...
That’s a good score, I agree with the others it looks to be Mulberry
Had one of these this morning, the burn was a wonkey but overall a pretty good cigar. Again probably more enjoyable when not planting in sketchy...