I have some #2’s I believe. On a side note, if I lose my sense of taste I won’t be able to tell a chitty cigar from a good one…
Thanks, she is feeling much better. I started getting a sore throat & the sniffles today but that happens every summer with ridiculously high heat...
I haven’t noticed it crystallizing & neither of them have said anything. I do know that it’s recommended that it’s not to be stored in freezing...
You can buy it in 55 gallon drums, it’s cheaper than 2-1/2 jugs but also need a way to unload it. My brother & buddy usually buy it that way....
Looks like a young HL to me but I have been mistaken before.
At just shy of the 2 hour mark, had decent flavor, an uneven burn on the first 2/3. It needed a couple touch ups. I believe they need a bit more...
Best answer material right there. :thumbs:
Been itching to try one of these : [ATTACH]
That’s a bad deal not being able to get any shingles for your house. I would rather have my fingernails ripped out than paint. Lol. I am not sure...
Everything stayed west of us, the sun actually made an appearance before it set last night. All is good here except my wife just got back from...
Powerhorse ( Northern Tool ) & Brave used to make 20ton 2way splitters but have since quit making them. My buddy has a Powerhorse that I could...
Gotta love The Far Side
You as well, there is some really nasty stuff in SE Nebraska now that looks to be drifting towards St. Joseph. It looks like Omaha is going to get...
Also my mood somewhat soured while having this one as the hail started falling. Mostly pea sized for about 5 minutes but soured my mood so that...
It’s ok, very uneven burn, draw is a bit tough on this one, flavor is decent. Do you want me to send you my last one ? I can put a few of those...
Found them, I will have one this afternoon/evening & report back. I got rained out spraying fences & trees. [ATTACH]
I believe I have some of those, I will have to look. If o recall correctly I believe I bought 4 of them in Des Moines. It seems as though I had...
I thought it looked interesting until I saw the price…
I am going to try this one tonight. [ATTACH]
Here you go yooperdave this one isn’t sold out, I can’t see it selling out anytime soon either. Trinidad 50 Aniversario Humidor