yooperdave They still have a couple listed on CB [ATTACH]
For the most part yes, my head finally freed up a bit this morning but then stuffed back up this afternoon. I just get a bit fatigued & have a...
Probably going to just selling them in their own store
Yes I did. I thought they were good. I sent a couple to Nebraska & Virginia also. You want me to send some your way ?
It’s great firewood
I had 1/2 of a SweetTip Connecticut this evening, that was a mistake. My head is plugged up again & I have a headache coming on. I knew better...
I always like seeing the the Wheatland style tractors. That Minneapolis-Moline has seen better days.
So I picked up a few stogies this evening: 5 Sweet Tip Connecticuts 5 Sweet Tip Maduros 5 Sumatras all in toro. I also grabbed these [ATTACH]
River fishing ?
I am planning on stopping by a cigar shop this evening if things work out, I am taking Mama out for supper. Maybe if things work out we can find...
Some of you gents are slacking a bit on cigar reviews. I am shooting for Monday on having a cigar, my sinuses are starting to clear up so that’s a...
E-10 is $4.49 here. E-85 is $3.69,fortunately my 97 F-250 isn’t picky so it gets E-85. My wife’s Edge is picky so it gets E-15 @ $4.29. Another...
This morning I can breathe thru both nostrils. Other than the stuffed up head I was feeling pretty good. We have been doing a lot of hay.
Nancy still has an occasional cough, I would imagine her nightly cigarette or two aren’t helping it. :hair: My body aches are gone, just a bit...
OH BOY !!! This will stir up a hornets nest…
Cottonwood ??? That’s a big negative Ghost Rider.
No problem with the water, its either water or milk for me. I am drinking about a gallon of water a day, 50mg of zinc, vitamin c capsules & multi...
I haven’t had a cigar since Monday or Tuesday too much sinus drainage then the fever & body aches started. Today was the only day I didn’t go work...
I was going to inquire about the tally but you beat me to it.
Along these lines, I heard today that the Pentagon ( yes the Pentagon ) got a pile of money to open a rare earth mineral mine in Texas & upgrade...