So I am sitting here looking over my orders, I thought I ordered a 10 pack of Alec Bradley Tempus Nicaragua Quadrum But I have qty of 2 - 10...
I am having a Ramone Allones Small Club Corona this evening & going to use my new cigar accessory. This stogie has a super tight draw. [ATTACH]...
I also had this Kristoff Kristonia while going to pick up my Gator from the shop. It was ok, nothing to write home about. [ATTACH]
I had this Charter Oak Connecticut Toro this morning while hauling a load of corn. It was ok but I liked the Rothschild Maduro better. [ATTACH]...
I snagged some Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged & a box of Cohiba Puro Dominicanas Churchills off of CB this evening. I am pretty excited to try...
My Butterfly Milkweeds did well again this year. I sprinkled a bit of leftover commercial fertilizer on them from some soybean ground. I should of...
Enjoying a break in the heat & humidity having an Olive 2nd & enjoying listening to the birds. It was 84* with 83% humidity but now low 70’s* with...
Just tell them it’s a homemade if you really need a title.
A 10yo would like a ECHO 2511rear handle. It would make a great starter saw.
I have another one you can have but shipping or the cost of the trip may make it a non feasible thing…
Having a Sherry Cask this evening while watching a front move in from the north. Hopefully it makes it this far, at the the rain. They are calling...
It’s to damm hot to do anything except smoke a cigar in the shade, it may not even be cool enough in the shade. I will have a Sweet Tip Maduro...
I got another 1-1/2 quart this evening while having an Alec Bradley Magic Toast.
This mornings berry pickings : Over a gallon of raspberries & over a quart of gooseberries. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Tonight I had a VegaFina VF52 1998 to watch my brother shoot off some fireworks. It was a rather good cigar
I had no cigars last night but did have a Macanudo Gold today while picking some more raspberries. Not too shabby of a mess for about 2hours of...
I would just pull the carb & clean it out. What you are describing sounds like debris in the carb.
I snagged 10 Camacho Ecuador Robustos , box of 20 La Perla Habano Classic Maduros, box of 16 Empress of Cuba by AJ Fernandez, box of 10 Rocky...
I ordered some more cigars I will report back later on those.
I had a montecristo white label last night while picking raspberries & a countryman maduro today while mowing the lawn. I believe I will have a...