This one was just ok, it didn’t like to stay lit & burned unevenly. Some of the unevenness was from driving the gator while smoking it but it...
So did you have one or was it a rain out on the fire & cigar ?
Quite a selection here too: a few raspberries, mostly blackberries, some gooseberries & a few wine berries. [ATTACH]
I am having one of these while picking blackberries & looking for wine berries. [ATTACH]
These showed up today: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Cuatro Cinco’s smell wonderful. And 20 each of these: [ATTACH] I guess I am going to...
Yes, all the Raspberries, Gooseberries & Blackberries I get are wild. I actually hauled 500 gallon of water to the blackberries last week before...
I suppose those tomato worms would make good fishing bait…
Having one of these this evening while picking some Blackberries & plucking tomato worms off my tomatoes. The fat little prigs are damaging all my...
Here’s her pulling at the county fair last year in the first vid & pulling a couple nights ago in the second https://youtu.be/AcWJ5e92jc [MEDIA]
Ok you talked me into it. [ATTACH]
We aren’t in Dixie but my 16 y/o niece has taking a liking to pulling tractors. She pulled this one last year once, pulled it last night & will be...
I am working on one of these at the moment [ATTACH]
I have seen them or something similar around here before.
Having this Gurka Governor’s Private Blend tonight while the fire burns down. Everyone has cleared out so it’s just me, the fire & the wildlife....
The La Aroma de Cuba was really good on the first 2/3 then I fell asleep in a chair in the shade with a nice breeze blowing. The last 1/3 was ok,...
I am going to have this one this afternoon while it’s nice & nobody is around. It’s a box press. I am prepping for a fire this evening for two of...
You spin it as you push it in, it cuts as you go. Then just pull it back out, it brings out fines & pieces of tobacco. If you happen to hook a...
No fingernails, just a couple of stems & a wad of leaves ; I think…
No, I just fat fingered it when punching buttons.
After I the first 1/3 or so of the Ramon Allones came to life & has good flavor. The perfec tool did its job, pulled out a stem & wad of stuff. It...