Going to give one a try today. [ATTACH]
That La Gloria was a darn good cigar, I was a little leery at first, when I first started the wrapper was pretty spicy/peppery, my lips were...
Had one of these this evening while picking blackberries. I am not sure what was bigger the smoke cloud of the swarm of mosquitoes Should be...
Having a Cohiba Black while hauling some corn. I like seeing the gals at the scale house eyes light up when they see me with a stogie then...
The $12-$14 ones are Toros, $7.56 is the best price on the petit Coronas. Most places the toros are sold out. I don’t believe I have ever seen...
The LFD La Nox I bought was $8.25 for the 5”x40, it looks like most places that have them are at $12-$14 for them.
Having my first one from the box, I got them on 4-25-22 [ATTACH]
I bought that one up to Weston at the cigar shop. I have a box of the LFD Double Ligero Chisel but haven’t had on yet.
The San Cristobal was a nice smoke as was the Arturo Fuente but this La Nox is great.
Mike13 there is no such thing as Osage overload, get all you can get. It’s more valuable around here for fence posts but there is usually plenty...
I had a San Cristobal after dinner while in the pool, then had an Arturo Fuente will playing bags & have a LFD now. No photo of the San...
WTH do flavored cigars have to do with the lgbtq crowd ? They just have get them in every article?
Well, I can’t top Chvymn99, I am trying one of these this evening. Initial impressions are that they need more humidor time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well the coil crapped out on the tractor last night. She had a good hook, got out of the hole well & things looked to be shaping up nicely for a...
I told my son I was looking at buying a handgun, he showed up with a nice selection to try out this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Having one of these this evening while watering the tomato’s. [ATTACH]
After a call to Thompson’s they said that my order was ready to ship out, I will be getting an email to confirm. I will believe it when I see it,...
I have no idea what the hold up is on my order from Thompson’s. I guess I will have to call them again, I sent an email but haven’t heard back. I...
We have those & the Ash borer.
Leave it if there are better woods to choose from, it will make good shoulder season wood.