Nice looking machine! Add a seat and log lift and it would be perfect for me.
Found my next firewood haul [ATTACH]
Yes
Next up. At least its in the shade. [ATTACH]
It used to be new [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The inventory will have changed and probably prices, so no telling. It’s easy to lose your mind around that many brand new looking old saws.
Last time I was there I didn’t know the 241 existed. It’s a road trip and gas is too high, so I’ll need some firewood cash before going back. :saw:
I have experienced jealousy [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sounds like a typical Husqvarna :rofl: :lol:
This site has a few orthographist bullies.
M2theB has both I have a firewood side hustle and I think 10-12 saws is the sweet spot :saw:
Could be with the dark heartwood. It has a pretty recognizable bark.
Most of my stacks are covered with 16mil 6x20, 4x20 waterproof tarps They have been holding up well, but they are spendy. Tried cheaper thinner...
I see good stuff you want. It looks like Northern Red Oak and possibly Black Oak.
I wish I could just crash it. The plan is to choke rounds and lift off with a telehandler.
:rofl: :lol: The jig is up, its my employers saw. I will be using it with a 36” light bar on the big Willow Oak on Wednesday. FYI for future 500i...
I love the sound of an idling 395! Probably get one when if I ever have a spare grand.
I have not measured it, but I’d guess low to mid 40’s. Willow Oak is closer to Red Oak. It doesn’t hollow out like red, but will get punky when...