In a head to head between Poplar and Cottonwood who’s the winner? Pine and Cottonwood?
Doesn’t apply to the south Dog Days of Summer
I wish I could get that close
Phew this new deodorant doesn’t work
Most of the time I am hauling in logs. Some of the piles lay around for months before I process them. Currently working on a load of elm that’s...
A carryall for the 3pt?
[ATTACH]
Your 400,462 and 500 would look awesome sitting next to each other with XS stickers. Probably just set em near a BL forest and they’d split and...
I’m no dentist, but I’m wondering if fire would have caused it.
All shiny for the next pile [ATTACH]
Thanks for the laugh :rofl: :lol: Can’t have nothing nice lol
Yessir, he deserves the finest FHC welcome! We need a talented custom splitter builder in the club and on the forum.
You sound like you just got back from the annual FHC team building golf retreat at Hilton Head. :yes:
Should be ready to split eh [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think this is a pile of Elm [ATTACH] this shattered end looks elm stringy XS400 ftw [ATTACH]
I did not get along with the 441 for a few reasons. I always struggled with starting it and it takes forever to get it warmed up to cut. Meaning...
Yeah they put up with a lot of abuse during their life. This one was planted in 1957 and there’s no telling how many times the roots and buttress...
Wild Hemp is in the ditches around my grandfather’s farm in SD.
Yes and the more I take the more they save. Occasionally someone else asks for wood and I don’t mind sharing. There’s always more. Their dump truck.