[Fire emoji] Seems like the reflector might be a blinding hazard though
I should have used it to cover some of my single rows, but I already threw it down for erosion control on the dirt road through my lot. It will...
Used to get pizz ants every year until I started spraying this around the foundation. Works for other ants too. Didn’t have any pizz ants this...
[ATTACH]
Cutting the Sugar Maple [ATTACH]
I got rained out of the woodpile today and more on the way. Coming out of the gulf I presume since it’s moving south to north [ATTACH]
I bet the neighbors will be relieved. No more acorns knocking their roof, or your cars.
Already stacked. It’s a top piece. Next up is a big Sugar Maple which is not great either for splitting or stacking.
Can’t wait to see this hit flames [ATTACH]
Not as bad as prepping for a colonoscopy My elm pile is conquered [ATTACH]
First Winter Storm warning US gets first Winter Storm Warning of the season
[MEDIA]
A brand new 36” RS jumped ship and bent a driver/s, so Ima see if some vise therapy will straighten it out. [ATTACH]
It’s all good natured fun with Husky loyalists. They make a few decent saws for cutting firewood.
Yes, the 371
I’d send your 400. If mine cut any faster it would be illegal. Cuts faster than it sounds. It would crush a 462, or 500. Ain’t even gonna say what...
Virginia Pine is the predominant pioneer species. We also have Loblolly and White Pine. In older forests there are Shortleaf Pine aka Yellow Pine....
Blackgum will entice you with it’s long straight clean wood.