Why don’t we get to see the truck?
If it’s a good sales winter for firewood I might get one, or I might get a litre bike and take a year off from making firewood.
Asking for a friend
1k for once fueled?
Scientifically proven that burning Sassafras improves your neighbors health. [ATTACH]
Obviously some folks are willing to splash out to get one of the best saws ever made. Doubled money if bought new in 1990 for $725.
I have 1.5 gallons of x-guard left that I paid 11 and $12 per gallon for. I’m sure he’ll charge more for it next time, but I like the stuff. It...
A bird’s eye view of today’s haul [ATTACH]
Fairly common in natural areas. It gets racked with other primo hardwoods. I like to mix some easy burning with oak.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lots of skinny poles out of these 2 Sass that got knocked down by a dead pine. Beautiful cool southern morning for cutting. [ATTACH] Not my red solo
Pro level stabilizers on those stacks. :yes: They should stand up to hurricane strength winds.
Was it the oem plug? What manufacturer? I’ve only encountered one loose plug on a chainsaw and only checked cuz it wasn’t running right.
If it’s a Horsechestnut narrow branch attachments are typical and they don’t fail like Bradford. I want to speak to the warden.
I’ve been an ISA certified arborist for over 20yrs with tree risk assessment qualification. I have never heard, or read of weak saddle’s. Does...
I can relate. My eyes ain’t what they used to be even with glasses. I look at my top plate angles sometimes and wonder wtf was thinking about,...
It’s still kinda dark at 6am, so there’s that indicator of creeping change. Mid to low 80’s forecast for this weekend and next week.