Cut it in half, or quarters, or to whatever size is manageable.
Last longer too! :thumbs:
Tuesday Sassafras in rounds on Friday [ATTACH]
Running the rectangles today [ATTACH]
My daughter asked me today what I used to do for fun in the town I lived in as a teenager. I told her I had a 3 wheeler, I walked the ditches...
I hope your baby is happy and healthy. I’ve got one youngin left at home, so I don’t always get full days in the wood, but it’s more than when...
Those Kubotas are tough. The money being asked for them is insane. That one looks to be in decent condition cosmetically.
If they don’t have mind blowing heat I’ll never get another big Sugar Maple log.
It has some good color and character [ATTACH] Some of these oak planks are growing fungi, so I’ll turn them into firewood tomorrow. I’m not a...
Always!
On to the next one after cleaning up the bark pile [ATTACH]
Throwing down pallets and stacking [ATTACH]
2. more. rounds. [ATTACH]
Back in the knots and wave’s [ATTACH] had the doors open on my truck when I cleared the flooded cylinder. Trucks gonna smell like gas for a while
Designed in Japan made in China
Never mind. The got dang float stuck open, so now I’m friggin with this. :emb: [ATTACH]
On a little firewood vacay. 80 deg and low humidity in August has me using some pto. First time processing big sugar maples. The first one was...
Can you bump it up to 35? :rofl: :lol: Fwiw when I had a 92 Civic si with shiny ultra wheels I’d regularly polish them with mother’s or some other...
I’ve never seen alder, but the wood and leaves look like Hawthorn to me
Nice truck! Room to haul more saws home from the flea market. :thumbs: