If it cranks I’ll use it [ATTACH]
Here we go [ATTACH]
That sucks. Precious firewood making time spent restacking is the worst.
Lol, you’re a week late, but I think I could scrounge some knots from another storage site.
Taking a break from the log piles to make some brush. I dislike brush cleanup as much as stacking, but I have to get some trees down next to the...
You need a gold chain 8 rings and diamond earring to activate the power of the bracelet
Pignut and mockernut come up everywhere around here. The squirrels must forget where they bury them. They can grow as big as oak trees. Some are...
I participated in a few lawn dart, rock, BB gun and bottle rocket battles.
XS400 will slice up with light saber speed
I finished cutting up my last load of wood yesterday and there was an overnight storm that blessed me with more. :dancer: My yard got pretty close...
Barkless elm ftw!
It could have been bark beetles I heard munching away. It’s an old dusty memory from when I lived in the sandhills of NC.
I have heard borers in Pines.
Nice score! I see the forest floor is covered in Japanese Stiltgrass. I’ve been trying to eliminate it from my yard, but it’s like whak a mole.
Yes we are full of it :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
How far away is Waterford from you?
It’s super easy spending someone else’s $ :makeitrain"
The Sass splits [ATTACH]
Yes, more and bigger saws is the way to go :saw: