I had a big stack fall in June. Instead of restacking I moved it to the outside the front door rack to burn this winter. I have not pulled the...
I’ve never split Shagbark, but after wrestling pignut today, I’d ask for $ to take that.
I split some Hickory today with hydro and was thinking this is the devil’s wood. The heartwood just turned into a stringy squirrels nest. Hatchet...
:emb: It looked like it was set up for a prentice truck to pick up
25% chance of rain today? [ATTACH]
Cutting some Hickory today [ATTACH]
Yes, I’ll tension it as much as I think I can without harming the the rope, or as much as I have room to tension. It was the latter today. 200’...
With a truck and rope the notch only has to be in the ballpark.
With all due respect to you sir, bbr is at least 75% hot air. I’m 54 and your body will adjust your thinking eventually. It’s science
My shirt was drenched. The humidity has been awful the past couple days. It made the job miserable for sure
I won’t list all the places I’ve had cortisone shots, but I’ve had 3 in the spine and I ain’t getting younger nor did I get an easier job. Hydro
It does smell good, but I think splitting unlocks the full aromatic white oak experience.
Phew [ATTACH]
On the homestretch [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
201 has more torque than 200
Put down a bunch of early acorns for the wildlife. [ATTACH]
Yes I do. I know where to get a 200t when I have the $.
Brushing time [ATTACH]
And it’s between the uprights [ATTACH]
Aiming for the truck. Chains too aggressive for the green white oak or saws too weak [ATTACH] [ATTACH]