I’m more familiar with drum style chippers, but a disc chipper must have an anvil too. What’s the gap from blade to anvil? What condition is the...
[ATTACH]
I liked them better in gray.
I burn some, use a lot for tarp weights, feed termites, bonus wood for customers, give away, camping wood, put in haul away pile for city.
Picked up a little crooked crab [ATTACH]
My BR600 goes through at least 4 gallons for leaf season. It doesn’t seem like I use much for saws, because I’m only cutting up logs. I’d guess...
A local tree climber here fell 80’ a few weeks ago. Last I heard they were going to pull the cord on him leaving behind a wife and 2 young kids.
I heard the wind and acorns, so I checked the radar. [ATTACH]
On my splitter the valve has an occasional drip and the plumbing to the pressure gauge oozes. It’s a shade tree fabricator special and I wouldn’t...
I saw Ozzy and Aerosmith in the 80’s and they were so trashed they should have personal y handed out refunds.
This was on the radio on my way into work this morning. Reminded me of seeing them play this live in 85 or 6. They used imitation cannons, but...
Br600 is plenty big. I haven’t used the 800 but I heered it’s bulky and heavy by people who have tried one. I’ve had a 600 for 10yrs and it will...
I thought the word was gonna be semi :rofl: :lol:
I have a smaller carryall with sides that I’d sell if you want to drive to NC. Perfect fit for that tractor.
What’s the monthly bill for cell cameras?
It’s lucky I saw it before before cutting. Barely bigger than a nightcrawler
Serious dogs on that saw :thumbs:
Wow, if I hold onto my 17 ton speeco for 10 more years, I should be able to get $2k.
Red bellied snake duh [ATTACH]
I’m seeing the 400 on your tailgate a lot.