I dont know if it makes sense for the Makita.... But my old Husqvarna 350 that I learned on had a similar problem. If i pulled up too hard on a...
Could have something to do with the engine work ? Maybe a combo of things as well.
Ehhhhhhhh. Its bad enough the boogers are munchin on Ash trees.... But now the mighty oak ? Where does it stop ?
Very nice ! Its fun getting everyone involved :)
The hardest part is starting ! Now the rest will hopefully go easy fir ya :)
I remember the wheel of death ! Lol. All those are just not cool ! Some people dare to be different. I dare to stay out of the E. R. :) lol
I meant replace the whole saw !! LOL
Replace !!!!!
Sheeeew doggies thats nice ! Bet it rips up the firewood :)
I had 44 for a short time. Nice little zippy saw :)
Great idea :)
Wow !
I think that full wrap looks soooo sweet :)
They usually do !!!! I love the old blues :)
Im jealous !!! Lol. Congrats Gary !
Me like 562 !!!!
Cool !!!
Id be interested in that Pioneer Western if it needs a new home !!!! BTW....nice haul indeed :) Love all the old Homies !!!
I thought top handle saws were for one handing ? :)
Indeed. No one is exempt from a mistake.