Seems odd that all it needed was a choke lever :)
I wouldnt mind a 555 to set next to the 545 :)
I use mine as a boat trailer wheel chock.....and for a boat anchor :)
Totally true ! How did my secret get out :) LOL
Congrats. ! Smokin deal indeed :) you will love that saw !
Love the old Pioneers !!
Me being right doesnt happen often LOL :) glad shes a runner :). If you wanna sell it ever... Ill always be interested !
Cool ! Either way.... Its needed on my bench :) lol !
If its like my farmsaw... It may have an auto decomp under the recoil. Maybe why the comp is a hair low ?
Very nice cleanups Gary !! Love the blue Homies !!!! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks to you Terry..... I can totally agree ! I wanna buy another from you ....and save it up on my shelf for 20 years down the road lol...
Stay away from both :) Get a 545 ! I have one....and I love it . Its better than a rancher..but not quite as powerful as a 562 .
18 inch bar is right !! She has seen some use.......but cleaned up nice . Strong engine still too !!! I had an old 61 white top years back . Good...
Glad to hear ! I too am working on a Husky 61. Cant wait to get it done and try it out :)[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sweet vids ! Would be cool to run a saw like that someday :)
Nice work !! Beautiful stuff :)
I usually just sit in the stands ! Too shy i guess :)
You know I have lived 10 minutes from Chardon my whole life right ? :) Im up there watching those saws most every year !! Good times !
Would that happen to be the Maple Festival In Chardon ?
Wish I had the extra scratch :(