Really nice indeed !
Whats a Stihl ? :)
That was fast !!! Congrats to both parties :)
:)
I wish it could be mine buddy :)
Looks to be a ton of nice parts there !
Echos are very smooth... And feel good in the hand ! Id have a 590 Timberwolf in a heartbeat :)
Thats how every 562xp should be ran !! :)
So did the Solo sell ?
Great pic !! Wish I could find some pine to cut up here in hardwood country !!
Thats a little different than the older model mufflers I have done .
And its super easy to do !!!
I like that family of saws ! Ive had a 170...180....021.... And 025. All are really good runners. Light and easy to handle !
I used to fix up old sleds when i was younger. Ill have to see if i have any parts stashed away !
Also... My local dealer has the Dolmar 421's at about $319 . It was a tuff call for me.... But glad i spent the extra money on the 545. Alot more...
Save up and get the 545. Keep a 16 inch bar on it.... And try not to smile as the chips fly :)[ATTACH]My cutting combo. I need nothing bigger...
I dont have one... But that will be a sweeeet setup :) good luck !
Niiiiiice !!!
Love the saw on the stump pick :)
:rofl: :lol: