Sharp saws there !!!! If you ever fall out of love with any of those... Give a shout :)
You need my address yet to send me that 357 ? :)
X2 ! I have brought a great deal of Wild Things back to life. Opened up the mufflers... Tuned the carbs.... and they turn into a nasty little...
My old favorite... Old reliable Husky 350.......[ATTACH] My new favorite... Husky 545 :) [ATTACH]
Lol :)
Great pics there buddy !
Good story to hear :)
Beautiful pics as usual though :)
Lol !
Too easy lol ! I would have an even bigger belly with that machine being available to me :). But... It is indeed sweet !
Lol :) Great lookin pile btw :)
Unfortunately ... I never come across any :(
Theres only one thing better than Cherry...... and thats........ Big Cherry :) Looks great !
You guys are killin me tonight !!!! LOL
I see its sweet red saw night :)
Shhheeewww dogggies !!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEET :)
Great deal there !!! I would have jumped on that as well !!
The Stihl guys wont like that !! LOL !!! But seriously...thats the reason I dont have a lil 241 . Just crazy to spend that much money on a small...
Lol ! Not doing too bad ! Saw usage is down... So that has to change :)
Hey....How you been Pete ?