Thats not as bad as I thought it would be ! Very interesting :)
LOL !!! Livin life on the edge !!! I had one hand on the phone...another stretched out just in case !!:rofl: :lol::D
Like Butter my friend !!!
Nice pics buddy !! Beautiful splits :)
Dude !! Very nice . Im jealous of the little Kubota ! Those are perfect for sneakin around the woods and not dingin trees !!!
Beautiful !! Perfect day for it :)
The bark almost looks like that Cottonwood crap from today !! But the inside looks Oakish :)
No doubt !!! I need a total bar bad on that 545 dont I ? :)
Geez ! Say whats on your mind !!! LOL :rofl: :lol:
I can definetly tell you dont like it !! As for the grapevines....(Devil's root I call it !" .... we started tackling that about 10 years ago !...
I know right :( Im gonna talk to a few more guys up the road who have outdoor wood burners . Usually those guys will throw anything in !!!
Oh no doubt !!!!!
Its true :(
Thanks ! We have had nothing but Ash,Maple,Cherry and sometimes oaks to cut the last 20 years...as our woods is riddled with those ! We usually...
Nice pic there !
Beautiful pic !!!! Enjoy :). About 24 here.. Sunny... And gettin too breezy to be out here. Sounds like big bucks fightin out here when the...
Great pics ! And a great way to start the new year IMO !!!!!
251 is a darn good saw. Better than they get credit for :)
Made with the 545 !!! Cutting these is so much fun... Chips flyin everywhere :)[ATTACH]
Good bye Cottonwood :) LOL ! Trying out my latest project. A very nice made in Slovenia Husqvarna 61 ! Aparently Husky's hate Ash .... And...