Very nice Gary !! Congrats !!!
:rofl: :lol:
Too nice to use ! :)
Dolmar 421 is a greeeaat saw. But that blue paint must have gold flake in it to be so much more expensive ;)
Doin that crap here too :(
Very nice score buddy !!!!!!
Congrats. And no worries about buying a Stihl. Someone has to buy those things LOL :)
Just kidding about the bar. I wanted a Total bar when i bought the saw new... But I was too cheap :)
Thanks for the great info ! But... Now i want one of each :)
Nice saw !its in great shape ! Love the grey top :) Thanks for the great info :)
Hey now we are talkin !
X2 ! Maybe the smell of them rotting will be better than the smell of them burning :)
Niiiiiiiccccceee !!! One of these days ill get to cut some of that stuff :)
:rofl: :lol: :grizz:
Gotcha !! Ive got friends for that 357 to hang with on my shelf ! LOL P.S.....Your 555 is making me feel like I need one too !! We need to get...
Show off ! LOL :) Am I jealous ? YUP !!!!!!! Still got the 357xp ?
So I have this Husqvarna 61 that I have fixed up...and turned into a Cottonwood cutting machine !!! But Im having a hard time pinning down the...
Thats not too awful bad for that size of a saw . Considering my new to me Husqvarna 61 weighs over 13 lbs !
Hey thanks !! Im liking this 61 as well !! A tad heavy...but doesnt feel too bad . Just nice smooth power . Its growing on be quickly :) As for...
I wonder !! :)