I need this ! But no dough :(
I wouldnt chose either one :)
That is incredible !! Have fun buddy !!!
Very nice saw. Wouldnt mind one on my shelf thats for sure !!
Very nice :)
I always forget about the Dolmar 6100.... Thats a nice saw too !
Lol !!!!!
That will work too ! We will straighten him out LOL !!!!
Those are handy for sure !
Beautiful 2 saw plan there !!!!
I agree very much with all that !
Im with these guys. I have a Husky 545 with a 16 inch bar... And its a very nice low 50cc saw that i highly recommend for 16 inch and under. :)...
That definetly makes it better !!
Im sorry to hear that buddy . I understand the feeling . Sounds like a heck of a nice saw . I hope you are able to move forward and be ok lettin...
Thats the worst :( . Some things i sell and i never think of them again. Other things id pay more to get em back :)
I dont think thats stupid at all :(. I wanted to buy yours because it reminded me of my old one ! I have tracked certain old things down after i...
She sure is !!
20" indeed. I had it on there so i didnt have to bend down so far . If it was ever buried the saw would say "BLAAAAA" ! But for normal 16" and...
:popcorn:
My old Husqvarna 450 ! In for a routine check-up ! Miss this girl :(. This cleared a lot of multi-shoot Ash and Maple on my property. Even...