I dont recognize these number you fellas speak of ! But Husqvarna XP saws are always great and nice LOL :)
Plus oddly enough... That use to be local Efco dealer up the street... Spent more time arguing with customers on the phone. People couldnt...
I hope you are still in the selling business after trying to sell those Efco's ! No offense... But if you have been in business that long.... Why...
Interesting :) hmmm :) lol ! Btw... My local Husqvarna/Echo dealer is a full repair shop as well. I can take them any brand.. Any size small...
Had a dealer 2 minutes from my house . They were trying to sell me one for about a year. They told me how good they were and i should buy one....
Done deal ! Thanks to Roger... I have a beautiful 266xp on the way ! Very excited :)
Thanks to HittinSteel for putting me in contact with Roger. Spoke to Roger this evening about the 266xp... He is one of the nicest guys i have...
Great saw... Great deal here !
I searched for him on here. Cant find him. Would you be willing to contact him for me ? Id greatly appreciate it ! Found the thread on AS you...
Im not an AS member anymore. Is there another way to contact him ? Sounds like a great lead :) :) Ps... Thanks for the reply !
I think thats the best answer Ive ever gotten to any question !!!! Thanks !!!
Whats an fg2 ?
Looking for a nice Husky 266xp . Would prefer it to run good and be in good condition . May consider a 266se also...... Thanks :)
Cool saw !
I gotta save up for one of these... So im ready next time !!
Congrats :)
Dangit :(.
Here i got all excited to maybe get to go to a GTG this winter LOL !!!!! Maybe i can have an all Cottonwood GTG :)
I used to be on AnotherSite... I remember you ... So no issues there. But... U should be here more ... Just sayin !
I doubt id ever use the full wrap... But man do they look sweet :)