How the hell did you get that stump cut so perfectly flat to the ground???????????????????????????????????????
What does you mean by "output of the pump"? Do you mean the rated output of GPM (per minute)?
Amazing! Brian, my parents and grandparents (of course) grew up in the greater Pittsburgh area (E. Pitt, Turtle Creek area). They both had the...
So I liked that link so much, I ordered one. Got it, and not happy with it. It is marked nicely, and is readable and all, but the problem is it...
Ended up ordering this one, the Gorrilla cart. Think that will work best for me. No lifting with the back, which is the problem with regular...
Can you haul beans with a handcart?
Huh?
Thanks! Will check out.... I really want to (and should at my low level of experience) wear chaps, but they need to be comfy... The pair I...
Don't see them, only see the strap type (which I have and hate!). Link?
That looks awesome! Like that one even better! The only thing is, the "funnel" shaped ones are a bit more accurate on the low end, like 1/2...
Also just noticed in thje Scotty video... No Chaps, No Helmet, No Goggles....! :D
Get yourself of these, PRICELESS!! They have markings for all volumes (0 to something like 5 gallons...) at 40:1, 50:1 and others.... best $3...
MasterMech, Where did you get the "Full" Chaps you have on in the pics? It looks like they are complete pants, instead of the strap around...
That is waaaaaaaay cool! I can't figure out what he is doing there?? The first cut looks like he is going vertical on the side of the tree,...
Pull behind? Like this? [ATTACH]
Wow, you folks have a lot of foliage down there already. It's just starting to pop up here...
So a nice big fat juicy red oak falls basically right onto your stack??? Krykeee! Why can't I get that lucky? ;) Beauty!
Lol
Ok, try this: It is NOT in the truck. It is NOT in the yard. It is somewhere in the middle of the entrance to the driveway. Does that help a bit???
LOL! You betcha! Love popcorn, and love that machine! I did a trade show once for my wife's biz, so we bought that as a gimmick at the show...