I've never used a grinder to sharpen a chain, I use a Drexel with the little chain charpener attachment and diamond cutters which seem to last...
Here's a dumb question from a beginner saw dude; how the hell does the bar make any difference? It's just an oval thingy holding the chain on,...
Somebody needs to have a gtg in NY area! I don't even know where "Ohio" is! Do you use Euro's there?? ;)
You need the GUN to protect the pickles?? ;)
Love that HUGE hearth! Enjoy the new stove, it only gets better, the colder it gets! ;)
I'm no expert, but me thinks it's fine. As noted, it's banded on the exterior so it looks sealed and will be fine. Might you get a bit of build...
How the hell did you get those splits so square? That's beautiful!
Nice! The only thing I would add/change is, make the grills the chicken is on two sided (grill under the chicken as shown, and another grill...
NO LEVEL!! Add up the OIL or GAS bills from before and then after becoming a hoarder and show them the difference and suddenly you will no...
[ATTACH]
Paul Bunion, that looks delicious. Next time try this: Steam/boil the clams in about a quart of water, 1 beer (preferably dark), 1/2 cup of...
Brian, is that the same grill on the trailer that is later on wheels in the backyard? Or just a similar design.....?
Wow, just watched some, coooooooool ovens!!! Gotta get me one of those outdoor oven thingy's
Murcia?
Get a stove with a big ash pan and that problem disappears. I empty mine about every 2 weeks burning 24x7 at full blast. ;)
Thanks... My 22 ton Ariens has a 11 GPM pump, and a 4.5 gallon reservoir! I have noticed it gets very warm during extended usage. I'll...
SO NO TO BLOWERS!!!! :D :D
hmmmmm.... interesting.....
Linky no worky?? http://www.wikipedia.org/MoFoHorizontalSwagInator
Manufacturers BTU ratings: Agreed they are a MESS. They all seem to report the ratings differently which is a bummer for us. Fire box size: I...