In case your guys are interested. Maybe it's junk?...
Thanks, appreciate it guys. Why don't they make it anymore, if it is still highly sought after? Seems like ANYTHING that is any good, is no...
I use the top vent on my PH, and the top vent is 4 3/4" off center (stove is forward of) the ceiling box, and the ceiling box is 34" total (OD)...
Thanks guys... So what is the summary of benefits for all these mods? aka Stronger motor (more hp), longer longevity (better parts), higher...
hmmm... when I posted the original picture of that motorcycle, there were a whole bunch of chainsaw's on it. Now I can't find the chainsaws???
LINK!!!! ;)
Thanks MM. You know, you got me thinking about just replacing the sears with a better single stage like the Ariens Pathpro or one of the 21" Toro...
A whole new meaning to the phrase: "Gentlemen, start your engines" ...
Maybe this is old news, but I just saw this on youtube while searching for grinder videos.... [MEDIA]
ok, thanks. So does that kinda make it "idiot" proof? Meaning once you lock it down, you just drop the wheel down and grind, or do you still...
Can you post some basic specs on the saw for a clueless newbie like myself? What was done to the saw in layman's terms? i.e. 10% more HP.......
The stone bits that come with the attachment ground down to be useless after just one or two uses. BUT, the below diamond replacements have...
Paved... But I would like the ability to also do gravel...
YOUZA, that's amazing when you calculate it that way. I've noticed my 8' tall green wood stacks, lower about 12" the first year. I guess...
Ok, it's almost that time of year! Last year was a doozie, this year will likely be a dud! But what the heck, I want a new snow blower. I...
We'll then, bring me a load! ;)
$842
Is there a bar for my Cs-400, preferable a 20" bar?
That has to be the straightest wood in the history of the world! You can't find a 2x4 at Home Depot that straight!