You know, a lot of folks say that. But chunks actually burn GREAT, long and slow, with lots of heat. This bin is a half cord, which is basically...
Maybe I'll run the AC tonight at full blast, so I can light up a fire!! :pete:
Interesting idea! I just might try that.... thanks. I've been told (always wondered how true it is?) the ONLY difference between an F150 and...
Yep, that's exactly why I built it. Was tired of looking at the ugly pile of chunks laying around the yard. They probably don't dry to well...
I was just admiring my chunk bin. I bought an IBC (industrial liquid container) for $50 from a local storage yard I drove by, stopped in and...
Haven't fire it up yet! I could have one night last week when it dropped to 40, but since it's been warm. 74 yesterday here! Edit: according...
Yea, I get that but most of the time the lift does not match what was required for the tire. I have tires on my truck(not huge, but much larger...
Thanks. I have to do something with my F150, the suspension is reeeeeaaaaaaallly tired! I put on log in the back, and it's maxed out. I...
Wow, man life can be cruel sometimes! My deepest condolences to the family and friends. I wish him an endless supply of firewood while he...
How is that load not tilting the back end down?? My azz end would be on the ground with that much wood in it!
Yes, that is definitely going to work. Already ordered one. But I'm still looking for the rest of the pipe, 28" long in total (+ 6" clamp =...
Do you mean so I can take it apart without having to detach the elbows and telescoping piece? If so, the problem getting it apart is not a...
Anyone know any other custom pipe shops? Rockford is backed up....
That's a GREAT point! My wife is always a bit nervous when I load the stove and we go out to dinner or something... She worries and says...
I love that about Woodstock! What a great job they do. So while you are talking to Tom about air control settings and markings. There are only...
I've wondered about that....
Depends what you mean by "tar buildup"? Last winter was a COLD one, I burned ALOT of wood. Toward the end of the season, I definitely ran out of...
Thanks guys! And for your enjoyment: ;) [ATTACH]
Already have the rear heat shield on, and I'm at the min. dist which is 12" to the side walls from the corners. So I can't move the stove back,...
Yooper, thanks but what you explain is exactly what I have now except you flipped it over so the elbows are at the top instead of bottom. I tried...