Ok, Rockford said they can't make the pipe I want. I got a quote from eFireplaceStore as a solution, does this sound like it will work? Why do I...
Yea sure, pile on why don't ya!!! Go ahead, post pictures of a whole bunch of these things and ruin another couple of days of mine!!...
Ok, dude; SERIOUSLY, you have to take those pictures down!! I can't concentrate, and keep going back to stare at it!! That is the...
Well, I stopped driving it daily based on fuel costs, not high mileage or anything else to do with the truck itself. My commute to work was about...
Would last me between 26 and 39 years!!
That is an amazing setup in the trailer with the quad!! Man, some guys just have ALL the fun!! Logging for "free" heat with a quad in the...
There ya go! He has 10 years of wood. Looked at that way, 78 cord doesn't seem that much! ;)
Ok GREAT!! I'll take it then!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for you to ship it out to me!! :ups: Man that thing is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!! Kevin, what is the red one????? I WANT it!!! No, no, no I NEED IT!!!! For sale??
:bug: DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe we have a WINNER FOLKS!!! Step right up, you sir are now the proud owner of the...
By the way, you guys are KILLING me with these pictures of HUGE loads!! I would have to make three or FOUR trips to match some of these loads!!...
Wow, didn't know that, and whoever told me that years ago must have had bad intel... Just goes to show ya, looks can be deceiving. Although...
It's currently 1/2 covered by my house, it's mostly under a small alcove I have in the back.... but I'm getting a canvas cover made, along with...
I certainly could, that's a great idea. I can empty it to about 1/2 way down just reaching in, and open the door, very little falls out and I...
You prolly just needed to hit refresh....
huh??? When the heck didn't they just go around the wood??? There was no need to go straight across????
LOL!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
90?? EDIT: Got it, the year for bday was not correct in profile, got rid of it. I'm 50, but feel like 25!!! ;)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've ALWAYS wanted one of those old trucks redone!! If you...