The problem was, the 45's we originally tried, went further than 4 3/4" out when put together that way. So they didn't work, that's why we ended...
Awesome, that's what I figured... and, now I can find out what the "big deal" is with these Stihls! :)
Thanks... that's definitely going to be the long term plan. In the meantime, who sold me the 361 on ebay from Butler, PA? :D
The 362 and the 361 are both 59cc's, yet the 361 is 12.3 vs 13.0 lbs? What's the difference between these two?
I'd prefer new, but I'm open to suggestions...
A bit more info; I have an Echo cs400 which works fine for me 90% of the time. I don't have a backup saw, and need one. A few times I wished I...
So what's the lightest Stihl saw I can put a 25 inch bar on? Doesn't have to be the strongest and fastest, I just want a 25" bar on a 2nd backup...
Lol!! :rofl: :lol:
What splitter is it? Looks like Ariens colors and some parts, but doesn't look like their design/model? Funny you posted this today. I was...
Lol! Hey my bro used to live in Lubbock. Wired weather down there, 95 during the day, 22 at night!
Love that parlor!
I like how you first stacked the wood, then built the shed around it. This saves having to carry the wood into the door of the shed!!! :banana:
422
Gotcha, thanks. Not like it matters, but it's a 56.5cc according to specs in resources.
I was thinking same thing
420 How big a bar could you put on this?
$300
$270 I need a 2nd saw.
Crazy! LI has lots of wood still from Sandy
Yeah, I'm not concerned about the price... The real question is do the parts sound right?