Found it, thanks. There's a Grainger right down the Rd from my office.
Who is "Skip"? I think I need 1/8", not 1/3!! :D Thanks....
I hear ya on the vertical, it's VERY uncomfortable for me as well. By uncomfortable, I mean it feels dangerous. I'm sure you get more comfy with...
Since we are on the subject, make sure you vote here:...
That sounds to me like you should choose the last one, 50/50! YOU GO BOTH WAYS, I KNEW IT!!!! :D
The northstar with a log lift is $4,500, + shipping which will be close to $500 likely. That's 5k! ;) I would LOOOOOOOVE to have a lift!
So a recent thread got me wondering how most people use their log splitters, Horizontal, Vertical, or some combo of them.. I've always assumed...
ok, keep the help coming guys, we are almost there! Your leading a horse to water, but I (I am the horse) just can't see the water yet! :wacky:...
Sweet! Hey, where can I get some of that metal "grate" making the bottom of the cart? I need a 4' x 4' piece of that stuff.. Been searching...
Wow, do you always measure and markup each round?? ;) You also have done some amazing prep work. My rounds never look that neat prior to...
That's almost as nice as this one! [ATTACH]
Milk crate anyone? :D But seriously, I bet if we took a poll, 8 or 9 out of 10 people use their splitter in Horiz mode, and only use vert...
Thanks, will be fun to try out. I'll certainly compare the echo to the Stihl, but only from an amateur view, I'm no expert on saws. This will be...
Thanks gas! I'll have the ebay seller just ship it right to you!
Comes with a brand new 20" bar and chain, both Stihl. The saw looks very clean, I bet it only has few hours on it, see pics? So I just want a...
Somebody needs a Foodsaver vacume sealer!!!
Oh, definitely!! My Echo has a Stihl chain on it, LOVE that chain, blows the old chain away, like night and day.
EXACTLY!! I always see talk comparing the speed of the splitters, and truthfully I have found that to be much less important that most people...
Kinda assumed that already! ;) So, where do I get a 25" bar and 25" chain for it? Which one do I buy? Anyone on here sell them? I'd...
DANG!! That's amazing, nice job! Build me one, I'll pay for shipping!! :D