The green path is the path the smoke takes when the bypass is open. You can see it's quite direct.... [ATTACH]
When I am loading I simply open the bypass, open the air all the up, wait 10 or 20 seconds, the. Crack the door and wait 3 to 5 seconds, then open...
Fireman, Your posted pic actually contradicts what your saying. The red line in the diagram shows the path of the smoke when the bypass is...
Cutforfun and KevinfromOhio, Your both just downright KILLING me! ;)
We don't! If you look at the poll results, as suspected it shows the majority of people split horizon, but turn it vert for the big ones so we...
I always try to do it that way now. If I can buck everything on site,drive home and back the truck up to close to where it will be stacked, then...
I've never experience anything like that at all, whatsoever. When/if I open the door at anytime, it seems my draft gets even better/strong, and...
Your other option for locating the temp gauge with double wall pipe would be a temp probe. You drill a small hole thru the pipe and put a probe...
I stand along the side of the beam. There is a huge space to stand and work! no tires or axel... in way. I find most splitters I see in person,...
Pics please!!
Pics of that splitter please!!
Wow, is it that cold up there already that your burning 24x7, or almost? Yikes! ;) I have yet to light up. I could have had a small...
burndatwood, Also, call Woodstock to have them check / give you any tips of things to check.... I didn't want to leave that out.... let...
"Food stuff"?? PS EDIT: Gotcha! LOL! You meant "GOOD stuff. ;)
Cold? It's supposed to hit 70 NEXT week! No kidding!
Wa What's new about it? Wasn't it out last year?
Aren't those Husky's on sale every few months, brand new for $800 ?
I've been burning the PH a couple years now, and I like boiler74's advice/post the best. I'd bet josh hit it right about the temp was showing the...
Oh common!! I once parallel parked a 70 car train!!! I then got off the train, and fed salmon to bears in a river in Alaska!! "I'm the...
You bet ;)