I love them. But I much prefer a straight up Martini, with olives and cocktail onions. Why do you ask?
Maybe I should run an ad on CL: "I'll empty all your gas containers for FREE!! Bring all your gas cans with fresh gas in them only, and you...
Check Craigs list in yoru area!
LOL!
See my post above. I ordered it last winter really just to try out. I was getting a bit low on "seasoned wood", and said what the heck.......
Funny, many years ago when I used to buy firewood now and then for my fireplace, I had no idea what a real cord was, and really didn't care since...
Welcome to the site!! LI Firewood: http://www.lifirewood.com/kiln-dried-firewood.php Great wood, well packaged, delivery on-time........
Funny you say that, I just went to the only other dealer here on LI that I know of. They only knew what the M was for, M-tronic and said "You...
Ok, after some searching around on their site, found good descriptions in their "interactive catalogue". They sure do have a lot of different...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
90 cc??? YOUZA!!
My local shop as all 3 of these saws on shelf, and each has a different bar on it: 18", 20" and a 28" which is reflected on the label. But, they...
Thanks, exactly what I did. I read the manual before the saw got here, and that's basically what it also says. Also how my Echo works. The...
I know you guys know this, but worth mentioning in case any novices are reading.... You definitely have to at least open the bypass first!!...
It was warm out, 65 or so, so I put it on 1/2 which should have been fine.... what do you mean "miss the pop"? Yep, going back. It just did...
Wow, nice stack in that last pic!
Got ya'all beat! Haven't lit up yet!! Could have one night, but haven't pulled the trigger yet! I'm guessing we will have a mild winter....
After about a 5" offset just above the stove via 2 adjustable 45's connected in reverse, it's straight up 15', 6" double wall pipe. About 12' of...
Well, that didn't work out so well. As with ebay ("flea bay"?), more times than not the listings these days are inaccurate.... I got the saw...
I understand what your saying, but I don't see any evidence of "mass smoke spillage from the door" of the PH. As mentioned I personally never get...