Should have used HLSupply . In Florida USA
Crap!.... I didn’t think of that and I work for a gravel pit! I would change my guess to 1580 but jrider already took that so he is gonna win. But...
That’s quite a pile, how long will that last you?
1,576 lbs
Wish I would have kept them too, the one in the picture was pulled out of the iron pile just for the photo. Been outside in the scrap pile for...
Good thread idea buZZsaw BRAD, I’d been thinking about just that probably a week before you started thread. I’m not sure exactly but I was...
11* this morning, don’t think it got much above 20* yesterday and freezing drizzle and snow flurries. Wednesday was 72. Elm in the stove. Thought...
That’s good, but I’d look at it anyway. Never be easier
Just as well take a closer look at the worm gear for the oil pump while you’re right there also
Yes, get a new drum AND bearing, they’re often sold together. Never seen a spur sprocket worn that bad
I never leave a saw behind. Not really sure why because there really shouldn’t be a problem doing so in my area, but saws go with me if I leave...
Ever seen anvils fired, it’s pretty cool. Blacksmiths used to do it in the old days to let people know the time. Kinda like the 12:00 whistle in...
I’ve been thinking about doing that with my 345 but it’s been so reliable I don’t want to mess with it, but if it ever blows up or quits it’ll happen
Times have changed
The rakers look pretty low on the reverse side, might be kinda grabby.
I can score an ash once in a while. & I like it just fine, just can’t get it reliably. Last 2 good ash scores were on company time, so I had to...
If I didn’t burn elm I’d be stuck with cottonwoods and occasionally an ash
I know American & I think maybe Chinese or Siberian. Other than that they are all just elms and firewood to me. I should do a little research and...
great story too