How big is the oak? How many cords of wood does it contain? What does a cord of oak firewood cost in your area? How long will it heat the house...
26*F with 30 mph winds and about two inches of snow on Easter morning. The lows for most of the coming week look to be in the teens and highs in...
I’m still kicking myself for not getting more plastic pallets when I had a chance :headbang:
Yep.... gonna be a real shame when that one falls over
:cool: ...... and he can stack wood too!!!
Welcome
I could hook you up, but the freight might be a deal breaker. $5.10 a loaded mile:jaw:
Man, I think you have it worse than I do. You must not have much immunity to some diseases. I hope you have better luck with the Covid 19 deal,...
I don’t have bees to worry about but didn’t really want to build another nesting area for more bugs to move into the stacks, ants, centipedes...
I’ve had the same dilemma, no pool involved but freshly placed dirt to level up the area and put my stacks on, I left room between the stacks so...
Glad I could help
That should serve you well. I have a similar hustler, it’s a 54 inch raptor I believe. I think this will be it’s 4th season. No problems so far
With as much wood as you hoard you have to stack it tight or you will be out of room in no time. And When you’ve got probably 20 years ahead who...
:binoculars:
Looks like fish bait
Perhaps I can help with that, I work for a gravel pit
Need to use a different trailer, or something to shake us up a bit
Bet he sends him toilet paper :D
Good job OAKley Dokley! This was fun we should do it again!
Pretty tough to get something that isn’t nowadays :confused: