See.... that’s why some people never really get infected with CAD! They think need has something to do with buying another saw.:picard:
Wow, some serious production there! Was the processor rented? Was the wood all in logs? How were the logs fed to the processor? Lots of questions,...
:popcorn:
That’s ok probably just make me hungry and jealous
Can’t get much cheaper easier and rusty wire won’t show up much
Yep
#9 wire
Does anyone gather morel mushrooms? I would like to, but don’t know much about it. Years ago I had some elm trees removed in my yard, a year or...
I had a 24” on it when I got my 562. It will pull and oil it well enough but probably asking quite a bit from it for extended use. I really like...
Not so funny if you are in an area where they are not abundant
I gots no experience with catalpa, but quite certain that it’s not elm. Especially the ones with bark on the tailgate, not elm
I can’t tell exactly how much is in the woods, but I would probably start on the lawn side and work towards the pile until it started to get...
Weight isn’t as much of an issue with Husqvarnas because they cut so fast you don’t have to hold them as long! :rofl: :lol:
My smallest is a 345 (45 cc). It has been super reliable and done more than it was probably ever intended to. Until about 14 months ago, it was my...
I’ve never seen a CAD infection spread so rapidly!!:wacky:
Gives you plenty of time to get out of harms way before it falls
You should post the first picture in the loaded trucks thread
Probably 3” of snow on Easter morning, some melted away in the afternoon. 12*F this morning. Loaded the stove with oak last night. It’s the first...
Welcome to the club PlumbSplitter you’ll never look at a tree the same way again :tree:
Gonna need to see some pictures